Pet Visits / Home Visits - Cats | Cattery Alternative service Leicestershire
Why choose Tailstotell Pet Services to Feed your cats?
Choosing & trusting the right person to look after your pets and letting a stranger into your property is a big decision!
At Tailstotell Pet Services we can assure you that you will feel 100% confident and comfortable in choosing us.
We offer a free consultation and also have many references to hand that can be produced on request.
When cats go into a cattery, it can cause them a lot of stress and upset. Our Pet Visit / Home Visit service allows you to keep you cats in your home environment whilst you are away.
Our Pet Visits / Home Visit service not only gives you the option to have your cats cared for in the comfort and familiarity of their own home environment, but also means that we can keep an eye on your home too!
Please see what is included and all inclusive extras below...
Duration we offer?
Approximate time at your property normally takes 30 minutes per visit but there may be times when it will take longer depending on how many pets we are visiting and your exact service requirements.
- Let your cats out/in
- Feed - provide fresh water - give treats + clean food bowls between use (including feeding areas) as standard.
- Scoop or change litter trays daily (or as and when nessessary/required) + clean litter trays as standard.
- Provide care & attention, i.e., spend time with any cats (including playing) + brushing (for any cats that enjoy being brushed).
- Administer medication (if any cats need tablets administering).
- & much more included or on request!
Helpful & Inclusive extras!
Our Pet Visit service includes many aspects of inclusive helpful extras and property care -
- Putting refuse and recycling out for collection - bringing empty bins/boxes back in
- Bringing in post
- Topping up bird feeders
- Watering your garden & lawn, including hanging baskets and any indoor plants too.
- Emptying dishwashers or washing machines & much more!
Our Pet Visit service includes many aspects of inclusive security measures -
- Leave lights on each pm/off am
- Draw curtains or close blinds each pm/open amLeave radios or televisions on at different times to give the impression someone is still home!
- During each Pet Visit we always provide an inclusive security check around your home as standard to make sure your home is secure by checking all rooms, doors and windows, including outside your property, gates, full property boundary and any vehicles.
Free Text or Email Updates!
As part of our services or on request, a text message or email update can be sent either daily after the provision of our service has been completed, or as and when required by the client. Text message or email updates give you that extra peace of mind about leaving your pets, home and property when you are out or away.