Elderly Dogs & Puppies Visits
Why choose Tailstotell Pet Services to visit your elderly Dog or Puppy?
Choosing & trusting the right person to look after your pets and letting a stranger into your property is a big decision!
At Tailstotell Pet Services we can assure you that you will feel 100% confident and comfortable in choosing us.
We offer a free consultation and also have many references to hand that can be produced on request.
Our Pet Visit / Home Visit service allows you to keep you dog or puppy in your home environment whilst you are at work or out for prolonged periods.
Our Pet Visits / Home Visit service not only gives you the option to have your dog or puppy cared for in the comfort and familiarity of their own home environment, but also means that we can keep an eye on your home too!
Please see what is included and all inclusive extras below...
Duration we offer?
Approximate time at your property normally takes 30 minutes per visit but there may be times when it will take longer depending on how many pets we are visiting and your exact service requirements.
- Let your dog or puppy out in the garden for a toilet break and fresh air at luchtimes (or when you require) + poop scooping the lawn as standard.
- Feed - provide fresh water - give treats + clean food bowls between use (including feeding areas) as standard.
- Provide care & attention, i.e., spend time with any cats (including playing) + brushing (for any dogs or puppies that enjoy being brushed).
- Administer medication (if any cats need tablets administering).
Helpful & Inclusive extras!
Our Pet Visit service includes many aspects of inclusive helpful extras and property care -
- Putting refuse and recycling out for collection - bringing empty bins/boxes back in
- Bringing in post
- Topping up bird feeders
- Watering your garden & lawn, including hanging baskets and any indoor plants too.
- Emptying dishwashers or washing machines & much more!
Our Pet Visit service includes many aspects of inclusive security measures -
- Leave lights on each pm/off am
- Draw curtains or close blinds each pm/open am
- Leave radios or televisions on at different times to give the impression someone is still home!
- During each Pet Visit we always provide an inclusive security check around your home as standard to make sure your home is secure by checking all rooms, doors and windows, including outside your property, gates, full property boundary and any vehicles.
Free Text or Email Updates!
As part of our services or on request, a text message or email update can be sent either daily after the provision of our service has been completed, or as and when required by the client. Text message or email updates give you that extra peace of mind about leaving your pets, home and property when you are out or away.
We know how important the first few months are in the life of a young puppy.
Having a puppy is a very exciting time and we hope you are enjoying the experience and fun that they can bring. However, puppies take up a lot of time and need extra care in the day. Tailstotell can help you by providing puppy visits or we can offer a puppy sitting service to help take care of your puppy whilst you are out at work or away for the day. These visits help to prevent a build up of boredom, which can quite often leads to destructive behaviour. Puppies need a lot of time, care, attention, and love. We will visit your home and help feed and play with them, and of course clean up any little accidents your puppy may have had. If required we allow your puppies into your garden/backyard for a toilet break, offer them praise and then returning them back inside. Your puppy must be vaccinated before being allowed outside. First vaccinations are usually given around 8 to 9 weeks and the final vaccination at around 10 to 12 weeks. Once your puppy is fully vaccinated we can offer a short walk around the area to introduce them to the collar and lead, then begin to offer them slightly longer walks to help them to learn how to interact with both dogs and humans this is a very important time for a young puppy. Our services are built around yours and your puppy's needs. Elderly Dog visits. If your pet is getting on in their years or has health problems and cannot manage long walks we can offer them a short stroll or let them out into the garden for a toilet break. An initial meeting with you and your pet is essential to discuss the level of service you require. We offer for both services: cleaning up any little accidents! feeding and fresh water. Play and lots of fuss letting out and a short walk. Socialising. I provide all Poop Bags & Toys, which is included in the above.
I will travel up to 5 miles from our location, after that I need to charge 30p per mile to cover expenses. (Please contact us for a quote)